Every year I celebrate my blogversary in a different way... but because I think five is a milestone year and it's a crazy time of reflection in my life, I figured I'd just share some posts from the lifetime of love, elizabethany.
These aren't the most visited posts or anything... just some that I think are worth your time!
- 10/6/08- The original voice-over on animals... two cats yelling at each other.
- 11/5/08- The unsexiest magazine covers of all time.
- 1/8/09- 10 best comebacks of 2008 [EB original!]
- 3/25/09- My first celeb interview ever, with David Cook. [My GOD, it's awful.]
- 6/3/09- Before there was twerking, we had people [and a dude from Pretty Ricky] having sex with air and chairs in their underwears. [Not on purpose rhyming that ended awesome fantastic.]
- 8/25/09- Perfectly timed photography
- August-November 2009- My friend/fellow HOT 99.5 intern joined me for a podcasting show called "The Vibe Show." Two raunchy, blunt biotches speaking their mind.
- 10/15/09- Still a fan of the man-junk boosting jeans.
- 10/20/09- I met Chris Cooley and he was a douche.
- 11/16/09- Video: Crackhead chases a laser pointer.
- 1/5/10- I hosted a premiere party for the Real World DC... still one of the best nights of my entire life.
- 2/8/10- I built an igloo and it was awesome.
- 2/9/10- Halloween's coming up... How bout some costumes for your wiener?
- Also: Remember the penis festival?!
- 4/6/10: Snoop Dogg and George Lopez hop on Chatroulette and are hilarious
- 4/26/10: My first time on my stilts was a catastrophe.
- 6/16/10: A flashback to my time getting hammered drunk on The Kane Show.
- 9/22/10: Raini and Rico Rodriguez [Manny on Modern Family and Trish of Austin and Ally] join me in the studio for Truth or Dare.
- 9/27/10: The original Throwback mix... The Monday Mojo mix with DJ X!
- 11/4/10: The most ridiculous pictures boy bands have taken.
- 12/15/10: Holiday pick-up lines that will definitely work.
- 12/16/10: The most out of control outfit ever of all time ever. [That's not even an exaggeration]
- 1/31/11: A Britney Spears/NSYNC mash-up to make your life.
- 2/21/11: Fake gorilla scares the poop out of football players.
- 3/9/11: The hottest guys of Real World.
- 3/23/11: Literally the fattest kid on the planet.
- 5/3/11: I'm still upset I've never played this Poolball game.
- 7/9/11: Black peoople hobbies vs. white people hobbies.
- 8/3/11: My first fashion posts were thanks to help from a stylist.
- 9/20/11: A Best Buy ad from 1996
- 11/2/11: The Karmasheetra will bring a lot of fun into the bed.
- 12/1/11: I tackled boys in Walmart and people were terrified.
- 2/8/12: Lipstick for your vajayjay
- 3/1/12: Challenging Karmin to "Guess That Cover Song"
- 4/26/12: The Ellen Show workout routine!
- 6/19/12: Video: Getting an intern hammered drunk on my show.
- 6/26/12: Beauty and the Beast goes to the ghetto
- 9/5/12: Most embarrassing nightclub photos ever taken
- 10/26/12: What Nicky and Alex from Full House look like now
- 11/13/12: A delicious, alcoholic pumpkin milkshake
- 1/8/13: Where are they now?: The casts of the first seasons of Real World
- 2/8/13: How to DIY a Sexy Jenga game
- 3/6/13: Breaking Bad, 90s style.
- 3/12/13: My latest gangsta rap video
- 4/16/13: Smiling animals to make you smile too
- 6/13/13: Nicki Minaj's Kmart clothing line is actually cute
- 7/16/13: What your childhood toys are worth now
- 7/31/13: I got a little raunchy for my photoshoot
- 8/13/13: Fantastic impressions of all the biggest divas in music
- 9/13/13: Drunkspiration is way better than Fitspiration
Yeah... that should keep you more than occupied for a day or two... Doesn't even matter if any of those or old or not... they're just good!
You can always surf around into the past with the dates in the right column of the blog!
As always, thanks for supporting me, reading what I have to say, and watching what I post. You. Da. Bomb.