- TREY SONGZ, Karmin and Chiddy Bang in studio
- Introducing 1/2 of the Ying Yang Twins, AKA the most awkward moment of my life
- Partying with Sean Paul
- All of the bar crawls- Lepre'Con, Mexi'Con, Santacon
- Sharing Bieber's video with Cady's school at her prom
- The trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras
- My brother turned 21, my mom went to a drag show with me, and my dad danced like a fool at a wedding
- My 25th birthday, maybe the best ever
- East Coast Surfing Championships
- Four weddings, four beautiful couples, lots of friends
- My first trip out of the country- Cancun!
- Visiting Texas for Chilifest
- Introducing my friends to Morgantown
I'm not going to lie, 2012 was a very trying year for me. I didn't express most of it publicly [minus the whole surviving my first mugging, getting way too many things stolen, etc], but that's because it helps me get through it all when I can continue on pretending like some things never happen.
Plus, I obviously had a lot of really great times, as shown above! It was a really fun year, that's for sure. Thanks to everyone who was a part of it, even if just for a second, day, or tweet!
Now... it's time to make big things happen in 2013. ;)