Hopefully Thirsty Thursday didn't get the best of ya last night, but if it didn't, here's a pick-me-up for you!
- School supplies were so bangin' back in the 90s. Everything was, really... But who can deny the Trapper Keepers and Lisa Frank?!
- Ever think that it'd be kinda hard to screw in a Snuggie?! False thought. There's even a website dedicated to showing you how.
- There are 7 types of NCAA female athletes. These guys go over each and every one.
- Today is the last day "Reading Rainbow" will air and I'm depressed about it. Celebrate its life with the show's top theme song covers.
- It's totally okay to lie on the first date... Depending on the lie. These are the 5 acceptable lies.
- Technology is taking over... Duh. This shirt is capitalizing on it and I think it's hilarious.
- A real life bear actually knows how to use a ladder! Whattt.
- Have you ever seen these candies or whatever they are?! Have you noticed the packaging?! The fruits are totally banging and it's awesome.
- Asians fascinate me. Actually.. the videos they make and shows they produce etc. do. Here are two more to add to the list: The Pringles Game and Beer for kids!
- This crow or raven or something is speaking like a parrot would! Woah!
- This poor kid was just tryin' to hang out in his car when his bratty sister had to push him while his family taped him getting trampled. No bueno.