While there are many things you probably COULD do to find one, there are also plenty of things you SHOULDN'T do.. Even if you have one already. [Duh, you don't want to lose them!]
For the ladies, don't do these things in public. We all know it happens behind closed doors, but sometimes guys like to pretend they don't...
- Apply full make-up. Lipgloss touch-ups are fine... But leaving the house without your make-up and doing it on the bus in front of everyone is not appealling. We're "naturally pretty," remember?
- Pull out your thong from your crack. Slick wedgie picking is necessary and okay, but digging into your buttcrack to pull out the floss is not appealing.. To anyone.
- Sit cross-legged while wearing a skirt. You're probably showing off more than you think.
- Show off your midriff. Never is this okay. No matter how old you are. Save the belly button ring's debut for the beach.
- Talk on the phone in a public bathroom. If you do that on your own time, fine. But not everyone wants other people listening to them release things from their body. [Okay, that sounds awkward.]
- Tweeze hairs/Pop a pimple. You may think that doing this will take away your imperfections, but it only adds one: Your disgusting-ness.
- Criticize your boyfriend. No matter what the reason, you're not his mother, and he's a grown man. There's a better time to talk about things he has done that you don't like.
- Adjust the girls. Again, there's just always a better time, or more private place, to do this.
- Pee all over the toilet seat. Seriously! This is the worst thing EVER! And as a girl, you should understand and respect others.
- Admire yourself in the mirror. Your love affair with yourself isn't attractive... It's creepy.
- Pick your nose. [This definitely goes for the ladies too!] Even if you're in your car.. Look behind, beside, and in front of you. There's ALWAYS someone watching.
- Sit cross-legged. Ladies might be drooling over some story you're telling, and your masculine body. Then you cross your legs, and everything is lost.
- Blow your nose without a tissue. You may think people don't notice what you're doing, but the boogers are flying. Ask for a tissue. It's normal.
- Play-wrestle with your buddies. This may have been cool in middle and high school, but now it's time to find a gym. People will only find it obnoxious.. Not hott.
- Puke. No explanation necessary. Ew.
- Argue with your girlfriend. It's awkward to be around fights, so don't cause one of these moments. Wait 'til you're home. Plus, you'll save you're reputation. [Don't believe me? Use Chris Brown as an example.]
- Write in cursive/longhand. We have technology now. Just keep it legible and not emo.
- Pee "conspicuously." Honestly, everyone can see you. Maybe they can't see it, but they can imagine it. And it's not cute.
- Cry. Sure, there are times you should. But don't cry during a chic-flick.. Or because you're fighting with your girl. Wait until you're home.
So hopefully now, with help from these lists, you're one step closer to finding a date for Saturday, and one step FURTHER from losing that date!