How were your holidays?! Mine were pretty freakin' great. [Minus not having the amazing stilts under my Christmas tree and having to stare at hundreds of people get silent and start making out at midnight while I popped my popper all alone... Which totally sounds dirty... But whatever, I blame the person who shoulda been there.]
Moving along... Let's get you back into the swing of things with a little help from elizabethany's Morning Hangover, shall we!?
- Lots of countdowns/top 10's to cover:
- Body Makeovers of 2009
- Shocking moments of 2009
- Political cartoons of 2009
- Workout songs of the decade
- Comedies of the decade
- Outrageous red carpet outfits of the decade
- TV characters of the decade
- Political quotes of the decade [Funny, of course.]
- Overlooked movies of the decade
- Celebrity crushes of the decade
- Instant-classic movies from the decade
- Animated movies of the decade
- Boobs of the decade [Yeah, I said it.]
- No longer "HORNY FOR ZORNY!" Thank you, Bruce Allen.
- A real list of resolutions: Sex resolutions. Finally, I've decided what mine will be.
- YESSSS!!! The Babysitter's Club IS BACK!!!
- The good, bad, and ugly: The fashion of the 00s.
- Bonus: Thank goodness.. Fashion trends that never took off in 2009.
- Jersey Shore is being turned into a porn... That's how you know you've made it... When the porn industry parodies you.
- Lessons learned when watching the third episode of Jersey Shore... Bonus: Watching clips like these over and over again.
- Why waste your teeth when you could use them for jewelry?!.................
- The just-because picture of the day
- For all you fellow awesome people who still use AIM, the truth behind everyone on your buddy list:
- Starbucks is bringing people from all over the world together for a sing-a-long. Of course there's a purpose.
- This is why you don't drive when your road is a natural ice skating rink.
- Thank you to this guy's mom who never taught him not to jump into a frozen lake.