Anyway, let's do something even more ADD beforehand: The Internet.
- It's Aaron Paul's birthday and in case you were unaware of his awesomeness, he's actually been calling his Twitter followers after Breaking Bad episodes.
- I could say you should follow these child stars of the 90s on Twitter because it's neat... but it's mostly because I feel bad for their follower count.
- The dumbest, drunkest, ugliest states.. and the ones with the best and worst sports fans. Turns out a lot of people hate Alabama.
- This is fun: See pics of ALL the seasons of Real World... inside and out.
- For all my fellow stalkers.. a periscope for your phone.
- OMG SO MUCH YES: seasonal things we need more of throughout the year.
- DON'T SEXT! Look at all the awful things that have happened to people! [JK you should totally sext... it's worth the risk.]
- There are now tattoos that are only visible with a smartphone. Oh hey 2013.
- Another reason to delete the lames on Facebook: your friends could affect your credit score.
- 50 is a bit much, but still: 50 questions to ask your crush to see if they're the one.
- YAY themed nail art ideas! Like a bunch of them.
- YES TIMES ONE MILLION! All the times Justin was so mean to NSYNC.
- Toy Story: One Direction edition. What do the dolls do when they come alive at night?!
- Minimalist Lego portraits?! I love it.
- Because it's true:
- ANOTHER REASON TO GO TO JAPAN!: This amazing, polite, deer park!
- EVERYONE needs laughing babies in their life. Here's a whole buttload of em!
- Homeboy is 9 years old and is covering all sortsa songs on violin, piano, and more. THE TALENT. [Just needs a singing lesson or two.]
- Remembering the good ol' days... Miley's Hannah Montana audition tape.
- The story of Cinderella... as told by Beyonce songs. SO good.
Post a Comment