Let's be ghetto fabulous together, Internet.
- Today's education: Charts about SEX.
- GREAT NEWS, EVERYONE: Crocs could be going out of business.
- YES: 9 strangers who could totally change your life.
- Also, you're gonna need each of these guests at your wedding.
- It's rude of them to hate so hard on the "most hated bands of the last 30 years." UNNECESSARY. Kinda.
- I finally figured out where I wanna go after I'm gone. Into orbit.
- LOL JOKES. Schools gonna require Friday morning classes to stop binge drinking.
- Everyone's always debating whether or not penis size matters... well here are 50 women answering that.
- To make it fair, 100 men answer "one thing women should never do in bed."
- Now we must all live by the Digital Bill of Rights. Because Mashable [and my TJ friend!] say so.
- The only good thing about Fall coming back: The good TV. [And pumpkin flavored things, duh.]
- So... there's a baby that has a problem with randomly catching on fire.... Uh.
- Katy Perry and John Mayer made a duet... and I'm not mad about it.
- The questions all 20 somethings are sick of hearing.
- Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles have the same song. Proof that's awesome to listen to:
- Turns out some people actually believe stuff they see on The Onion.
- I don't know if these parties make me wanna transfer schools, but at least I know when to visit them all now. [Besides UF. Stay as far away from Frat Beach as possible.]
- All the unforgivable beauty mistakes we made as tweens. Lookin at you, over-tweezed eyebrows.
- Related: Signs you're definitely reading a Buzzfeed post.
- If you're gonna get arrested, at least look damn cute [/ridiculous] while you do.
- Holy trash alert in Indonesia oceans. As gross/awful as it is, this picture is kinda neat...
- To make us all feel better: Incredible Pinstrosities.
- This is just flipping adorable.
- Because twerking animals will never, ever get old. [Unlike humans doing it. Way over that s#!t.]