Okay, I'll chill. it's too much for the morning. But really... I dare you to talk to a stranger in an elevator today and just see what their pissed off reaction is.
Ya know who won't get pissed? The Internet.
- You mean... these lies aren't things everyone tells, it's just the DC peeps?!
- Speaking of my cities.. DC AND VIRGINIA BEACH WADDUP! We some of the hardest working cities in America!
- This is BULLSH!T! I mean, it's gotta be right?! Surely the average bra size isn't 34DD...
- So many people need to read this: Why you're not getting served at the bar.
- Welp... the future is here. There's now something you can put on everything you own so it never gets wet.
- Since I can't remember if I already posted this, I'll do it again: 10 signs someone has a crush on you.
- There's brogurt and manties. WHY do the dudes need everything to be bro-ified?!
- Speaking of a-holes, here's an app that will create break-up texts for you.
- Pretty pumped to see my brother's name on the byline on Bleacher Report! Check out his latest- a guide to the receivers you should pick up in fantasy football. [Just click it no matter what to help a Ploger out with hits.]
- YouTube is going all retro with this Easter Egg code!
- Once again, I can easily name a friend who does each of these things on Snapchat.
- The craziest headlines like... pretty much ever.
- Signs that your significant other is actually your best friend is exactly what I want in a relationship.
- In time for Shark Week, you obviously need the Sharkini.
- Aaron Paul re-watches his scene from 90210, and freeeeaks out.
- Hopefully you've already seen this, but just in case you haven't... I have no idea how she keeps her composure without even cracking an "OMG" face.
Turns out tomorrow is National Dance Day so we can twerk all the calories off that we ate with the fatty holidays this week. [It's also National Walk on Stilts Day, haayyyy!!!]
Sunday: gettin right back into it with Milk Chocolate Day.
Make sure you come and see me out and about in Hampton Roads!
PS: Since I did this last night, I'll probably come back and update it once I'm back from my event, so check back in the afternoon!