Let's just spoon with the Internet.
- Oh hi, terrifying news: 1/3 throat cancer cases are linked to HPV.
- Why must we lie to ourselves so much?!
- I'm not in my thirties but like.. pretty sure this dating in your 20s vs. 30s is pretty accurate.
- Things you should do online if your ex is watching, and you actually care.
- Good lesson to learn: NEVER change the radio station.
- If you're all "wuuuttt...?" on Twitter sometimes- your complete guide to Twitter lingo.
- OMG IT'S ALMOST HERE! Info and stills from the final episodes of Breaking Bad.
- The real age of 90s move high schoolers. [Pretty shocked most of 10 Things actors were actually young.]
- Just a badass granny drummer.
- Would you play "departure roulette" and go anywhere in the world thanks to Heineken? I can't decide yet either.
- Dude wrote Bob Saget a fan letter when he was 8... and then he read it to him on Jimmy Fallon the other night.
It's short and late today, I know. It's Monday, and I have other greatness I'm working on. So shut up and get on with your lives.
PS I love you and I'm sorry.
Post a Comment