For a Corey's birthday, I decided to do 30 gifts throughout the day, since he turned 30! I mean, who doesn't wanna open 30 wrapped presents?!
Even though it took a lot of time and thought, it was fun and worth it! So if you wanna do it, allow me to help you!
You've gotta customize it for each person, but here are some ideas for ya:
- Card with a letter [Hey, it counts! It's still something!]
- Case of beer
- Bottle of liquor [or airplane bottle]
- Bottle of wine
- Shotglass/drinking glass that's customized for their birthday
- Gift certificate for their favorite meal
- Movie ticket
- 5 Hour Energy, so they can last the whole weekend in their old age
- Something to make them feel old [reading glasses]
- Something to make them feel young [toy of some sort... I gave a slingshot/water balls]
- Picture and frame
- CD- either one they've wanted or an old school mixtape
- Lottery tickets
- Favorite candy
- Something related to an inside joke
- Piece of clothing
- Favorite food [bacon]
- Stress ball/zen garden/whatever "for when they're frustrated with you"
- Back scratcher
- Hand sanitizer/lotion
- An accessory for something they already have [I got a drink holder for his new mic stand]
- Slippers/flip flops/etc
- Beach towel/something they can use that season
- Message/video/visit from a friend
- Coffee/tea they like
These are definitely pretty unisex, but if you're buying for a girl- I imagine it'd be a lot easier. Or if it's a manly man, you could get tools and stuff they'll use every day.
If you're in a relationship with the person, there are even more possibilities. Date night IOU's, things to be used after hours, or whatever else your naughty mind can come up with! [Shoot, you could actually give condoms or toys to a bestie or anyone, to be honest!] You could also throw them a party and call it a gift!
The gifts definitely add up more than you might imagine at first, so when you're making your list- write out the cost of everything and try to stay within a budget for yourself. Also, going to stores like Five Below or the dollar store can give you even more ideas you don't think up right away!
If you have any more small gift ideas, leave them in the comments below! [And if you need more girly ideas, I just found this post which is good!]