Let's make it better with the Internet.
- Sex is goooddd in the summertime. Don't believe me? STATS, people. STATS!
- MY LIFE IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT now that I know all of these Gmail hacks! [Or should I feel like an idiot for not knowing them...?]
- Also mind-blowing: Things you didn't know about Forrest Gump, 19 years after the premiere!
- This. is. great.: All the reasons I've said yes to sex, besides just wanting to.
- HELL YES! There's now a whole Tumblr that makes fun of Getty/stock images.
- The Backstreet Boys hung out with my BFFs on The Kane Show, and it was pretty fun. They looked at old pictures, talked about NSYNC, and more!
- "The gayest ads in history" are pretty funny to look at. Some of these people had no idea what they were creating.
- The Ying Yang Twins need people to talk about them, so they made a song about Miley's twerkin' ass.
- Turns out they have restaurants where you eat off hott chics' bodies. Can I tone up and get a job?
- Speaking of bodies... this is just in case you were wondering how John Wayne Bobbitt's penis is doing.
- A girl's pretty creepy story about running into Amanda Bynes in NYC...
- TRUTH: How to be friends after it's over.
- If you want everyone around you to become more attractive, scientists have a "quick fix" for that....
- I don't really want dudes having hella hairy chests, so I would never wear this GROSS, WEIRD JACKET EW.
- You, my children, are really destined for success. You're going places.
- Oh... You thought cats and dogs couldn't get along?! WRONG! Cuz this cat is straight up nursing a pitbull.
- Jim Carrey's been a punk this week, so let's reminisce on all his jokes boys growing up in the 90s couldn't stop reciting.
- Just another chart that ranks all the universities.. this time on Academics vs Athletics.
- Barack Obama declares this the song of the summer and sings "Get Lucky."
- YES YES YES to the person who made this "John Lennon on the Voice" audition!
- What happens when you give a dog a citrus? Well, it makes me wanna try it with the cats.
- Life lesson of the day: Never trust your friends to hold you in a keg stand.