Let's brighten up the morning, Internet.
- Matter fact, see ya next week, Monday. I'm wasting the entire day on ThingsSeenInTheSubway.
- Wooaahh, Pixar is amazing! These Easter Eggs in movies might blow your mind. Like Andy from Toy Story is related to Carl and Ellie from Up!?!?
- Where are they now? The BLOSSOM edition.
- A helpful graph for drinking this summer and getting DRUNK, not FAT.
- You'll probably want these 7 apps for beer drinkers, too. #KNOWLEDGE
- Not fair, not fair, not fair: Taco Bell testing WAFFLE TACOS in SoCal.
- Speaking of blowing... We all know "The Rachel"... but did you know the creator of said hairstyle was completely STONED when doing it!?
- Tell your kids not to doodle on their desk. Some teachers may make them lick it clean.
- 50 things that turn 50 this year. Pause. Zip codes are only 50 years old?!
- SO OKAY with [most of] these! 12 Gentlemen fashions brought back thanks to the Great Gatsby.
- The diva of all divas' [Beyonce] hair has its own rules. #1- NO ONE TOUCHES IT.
- Start taking notes, ladies who probably aren't close to getting married any time soon. These are the coolest places to have a wedding in America.
- Apparently the original Star Wars set is decaying in the desert.... and a photographer found it/did what she does best.
- Nothing has ever been more truthful about Mother's Day than this here SNL skit.
- And Jay Leno actually did something hilarious... pranked a couple at a gas pump.
- And because everyone needs a good
nipboob slip on a Monday morning, skip to around 2:30 when homegirl's ENTIRE BOOB flops out and she "has no idea."