- Fun read of the day: Questions I Have For People Who Have Their Life Figured Out.
- Here's a solid 10 minutes of your life wasted: The weirdest Wikipedia articles in existence.
- The best and worst jobs of 2013. Before you're jealous of what I do, see how far down I am. [Plus my life sucks, remember?]
- Amazing man: He spent 30 years planting a 1300 acre forest, and now he's gonna do it again.
- These photos of smeared skies= INCREDIBLE.
- CAN YOU HANDLE THE CUTENESS?! More animals to make you smile your face off because they know what love is.
- Some of these may be from Amurica, but The Drunkest People In Britain is still hilarious.
- Ever had a really random/awful/future ruining fortune cookie? These people have.
insightful fortune cookie..? #oh #goodadvice twitter.com/CheerleadingL/…
— CHEERLEΔDING L♡VE (@CheerleadingL) November 18, 2012
- Didn't Grandma teach you not to take candy from strangers?!
- Maybe the only time it's okay to torture a kid: When you're recording them try their first Warhead.
- Hopefully you read the sorority letter everyone was talking about last week. Whether you did or not, you need to watch Michael Shannon read it. Suddenly it got 10x better.
- Poor fellow WVU News Alum, cussing on air then getting fired... But now he's getting free trips to NYC, and lots of radio/TV shows. In case you somehow missed his first day on the job:
- Holy pothead heaven on Earth! Cops confiscated a TWO POUND JOINT on 4/20!
Now get out of the office and celebrate Movie Theatre Day!
Post a Comment