- It's Friday. There's no need for you to go workout. Especially because it's just a huge waste of time.
- For all you freaks and geeks: You can now get paid to look for porn sites
- This week's funny read: 17 signs it's time to go to bed.
- Coachella's "Rave Dad" is giving my dad a run for his money with these ...amazing... dance moves.
- Because we like to keep it [kinda] classy: The guide to pairing fast food and wine
- The world reacts: Front pages about Boston from around the globe.
- In case you were worried/wondering if you were hooking up with your cousin, there's actually an app for that now.
- If you're trying to get a job, in the national spotlight, you should DEFINITELY put poop and pee all over the hotel you're staying in during your interview. Dumbass NFL wannabes.
- These people definitely shouldn't have accepted their families' friend requests... Acawkward.
- Cool things that dudes used to do. Luckily times have changed.
- Silly people of the 90s, underestimating the power of the Internet! These were some predictions.
- Apparently these are awful, but I think they're great. Social media manicures.
- ALCOHOLIC. DIP N DOTS!!!! [And straight outta DC!]
TODAY is National Silence Day. I'm imagining all of us just blank staring everyone who tries to speak to us.
TOMORROW is [of course] National Pot Smoking Day. Or National Husband Appreciation Day, but I say a big whatever to that.
SUNDAY is National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day. Get some chocolate on your nuts, pronto!
Also don't forget! I have a giveaway going on right now! Win some party tanks by sending out a tweet! Click here for deets!
And now, I leave with the creepiest, weirdest picture I saw all week. WHY DOES CARROT TOP HAVE MUSCLES AND ANNIE INSPIRED HAIR?!