Alright, alright. I get it. That's an unreasonable thing to ask of you. FINE.
How about we celebrate by making some of these delicious looking s'more recipes?!
All you need:
- 2 ripe firm large bananas, unpeeled
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Maybe a little s'mores snack mix?
- 1 (10 oz) box Teddy Grahams
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
THIS s'mores martini needs:
- 1 tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbs. chocolate syrup
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz. dark rum
- 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. almond milk
- Ice Torched mini-marshmallows for garnish
Or THIS one needs:
- Pinnacle Marshmallow Vodka- 3 jigs
- Three Olives Chocolate Vodka- 2 jigs
- Crushed Graham Cracker
- 1 cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 8 mini marshmallows
YUM. I'm seriously about to run out to the store right now and have a secret party tonight. Shhh, don't tell the bossman.
Post a Comment