On Wednesday the following things will happen:
- The final two candidates will be announced.
- I'll get my first challenge and have less than 48 hours to complete it.
- Voting on Facebook will begin.
- I will be wearing an 80's prom dress all day long, thanks to a Dare.
It's really pretty easy. Each person on Facebook gets one vote. You can change it at any time, but hopefully you won't change your mind about me so that won't matter. The person who gets the most votes and is not chosen by MTV to be in the final 5, will fill the last spot on the plane to New York.
All you have to do:
- "Like" Zync from American Express.
- On Wednesday, when you check out the MTV TJ tab, there should be a "Vote" option. I don't know what it's going to look like, but look for my name, vote for me, and pray that I'm in good standing.
- Make sure everyone knows your decision, spread the love, tell everyone you know, and everyone that they know to vote for me.
Other fun ways to support me: Making team elizabethany [yes, I normally lowercase my name.. if you were wondering] pictures, or getting an official shirt [which is cheap!] by messaging my campaign manager, Jenn. [AKA my fellow stalker BFF]
Here are some of the pictures I've already gotten:
Thank you thank you THANK YOU to those of you who have submitted pictures! I'll continue to post whatever I get. You all are amazing!
Finally- I made this graphic for anyone who may want to use it as their Facebook profile pic or post on the side of their website. Any use of it would be greatly appreciated.
I honestly can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for all of your help. I want this more than anything I've ever wanted which is why I am whoring myself out so much. I've always been pretty against shoving my face into you or begging for your help, but I need to this time. Forgive me?!
Seriously, thanks again. I love you, and I mean it.
Post a Comment