As of today: 52 days to go until Christmas!
What I will share to celebrate: The weirdest gifts you could give, that are actually kind of sweet.
- Chicken Poop Lip Balm. I actually saw this in the HOT Studios the other day and thought "WTF." Apparently it's pretty good, doesn't contain any poop, and is a great stocking stuffer.
- Bear Hug Body Pillow. I just have a small little "snuggler" pillow. I bet this would help on nights where I wish I had a person to snuggle.
- Grass Charging Station. Why not make your desk a little more homey with a fake plant that seems to grow iPods and cell phones?!
- Flingshot Monkey. Who wouldn't want the ability to fling a monkey across the room as it makes terrible loud noises? It'd be a great way to spice up the office.
- Neckline Slimmer. You know the people who always pull back their double chin? Well this can do them wonders!
- GPS Gag Gift. Instead of giving you directions, it yells out insults. Hopefully it will calm someone's road rage instead of making it worse.
I'm a big fan of the random presents, to be honest. As long as they'll be fun to me for at least a week, it's totally worth giving.
52 days?! REALLY?! Woah.
Post a Comment