It's called "I used to believe" and it's all about things that you used to believe when you were a kid that you realize now are just absolutely ridiculous.
For example: I used to believe that every time you caught one of those white, fuzzy things that floated in the sky [I think they actually come from weeds], that was a piece of Santa's beard and I must have been good.
The site has all sorts of different categories such as body functions, death, grown-ups, religion, make-believe, school, toilets, and of course sex.
Here are some good ones:
- I used to believe that the ridges on the roof of my mouth spelled out "MADE IN JAPAN" just like the words on the bottom of my doll's foot.
- I used to think I could get pregnant by using my dad's bath towel. Terrifying.
- I thought if i could catch the tooth fairy i got to keep all the money. So whenever i lost a tooth i would put it on a mouse trap.
- I used to believe that sattelite TV really was from a sattelite, I could never work out how they got all the people into space to make the shows.
- My mom had been in the hospital so many times and came home with a baby every time. This time my father was in the hospital and I thought for sure he was going to bring home yet another baby.
- i used to think that if you flushed the toilet, whatever is inside would go out the shower because my dad always said not to flush when he was taking a shower