Happy Friday! It's time to teach ya a little somethin' about life before you head out for a weekend of debauchery. [Or, before I do anyways...]
1. You've heard it a million times, but no one ever learns: Karma is a B.
Also, don't sing awkward songs about a dog being fat. You'll be bit next.
2. If you don't have a bottle opener but you really want to get the party started, don't use your toilet.
Sure, it makes things interesting... But it won't be fun when you need to use that toilet later.
3. Don't ever think something is a good idea just because a camera is around and people are cheering you on. [Guys... You may cry if you watch this.]
4. If you're going to fall off your bike in the middle of the race, you better not give up! It's not over 'til it's over, folks.
No, I don't know how that was possible, but he should win because of effort.
5. When your friend tells you not to break something, don't do it.
The only time rule #5 can be overruled is when a camera is recording, of course.
6. Sometimes going down a waterslide is a little awkward when you get to the bottom... But not when you can do something cool that brings everyone over to watch.
Yeah, that's awesome. I shall try. And fail. Many times.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone and never forget what I and these videos have taught you! ;)