To try and get more protein in my life, I decided to finally make these egg muffins I've seen so many times on Pinterest. They've seriously changed my life.
Make them as soon as you get home from the grocery store and you have the easiest breakfast/filling snack/delicious grub for a week or two!
NEED: [Whatever you like in your scrambled eggs, really... but this is what I put...]
- 7 eggs for 6 small-medium sized muffins
- 6 slices of ham
- 2 tbs green onions
- chopped white onions to your preference
- tsp of Old Bay
- cilantro, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- About a 1/4 cup of milk
1. Mix together the eggs, onions, milk, spices, and anything else you want in your eggs.
2. Spray your muffin tin with PAM or whatever you use, and place one slice of ham in each pit.
3. Pour even amounts of egg mixture into eat pit or whatever you call the muffin indentures.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. You'll know they're done when they're browning a little on the top.
5. Put them in baggies. I put two in each bag so that's it's a good amount of grub, but not too much. When you wanna eat them, heat em up for 15-20 seconds in the microwave.
How do these freeze??
christian louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
ralph lauren outlet
nike outlet store
coach outlet store online
ralph lauren uk
Post a Comment