- Imagine all the people, living life in peace...
- Do great things today, for those who can't.
My Uncle Bob was my dad's hero, and the more I think about him... I realize he's another Ploger [that's my last name.. Surprise! I have one.] that did everything he wanted to do.. he made things happen. So today... that's what I'm doing for him. Making even more awesome things happen.
Help me out, Internet.
- FUN QUIZ TIME: Prove you're a 90s girl! [Or just lover of the 90s in general...]
- Say goodbye to beer at sporting events... all thanks to this dude. [Just an assumption.]
- Making Miley a little more bearable: These country/folk/and more covers of her songs that are better than the originals.
- Finally! A chance for the average people to apply to bang it out with James Deen.
- Or you could just sit there and watch fake conjoined twin porn because maybe you have a really f#@*in weird fantasy. [safe link]
- Whitney Houston was almost on The Cosby Show! And other things you probably didn't know about it.
- Life lessons we could learn thanks to Say Yes To The Dress. So real.
- FYI you can in fact get a DUI on a horse if you're trying to ride it 600 miles away.
- If you get easily annoyed and/or distracted, don't click here. I warned you.
- I guess some good things do come in smaller packages--> Small balls means nurturing dads.
- My favorite read of the day because it explains my life: "I talk too much."
- Well this just isnt fair: 5 times criminals have sued their victims!
- Best sign ever.
- I thought I still lived life like I was in college... until I saw this here post about going in college vs. going out now. The future is a dark and scary place, college students.
- I don't know why parents are freaking out about the Breaking Bad Lego set. It's not like kids can make real meth.
- This shows our most erotic body parts... or the fact that women have very few options to really turn a man on.
- Pause... Robert Downey Jr made an album?! And Jeff Daniels?! AND Amy Jo Johnson?! See more here.
- Never looking at bats as gross again. Flip them upside down and they're fantastic breakdancers.
- 50 beers. 8 dudes. 1 beer bong. If only they hadn't stopped at all... then it'd be really epic [and maybe deadly].
- I can't decide the most ridiculous part of this... the fact she's punished for twerking, she's getting publicly shamed, what her mom says in this report, OR THAT THERE'S EVEN A NEWS REPORT!
- Just another video of NSYNC at the VMA's.. continuing their hackysack-before-shows tradition.
PS: Don't forget it's WHAT YA WEARIN WEDNESDAY! Get on it. Now. Don't delay. Procrastinators never get anything done.