- First of all, you need to follow @babyandteets. It's Jason Biggs' baby, live from the womb.
- But do NOT go to Google.com... you'll spend so much time hitting a pinata.
- Real Breaking Bad fans will wanna keep something from the show forever... by bidding on it over here.
- I will not apologize for the amount of Breaking Bad talk. Especially because this parody is PERFECT.
- If you're into quotes, here ya go. These are a great read.
- Wanna know which FICTIONAL characters have the same birthday as you?! You're welcome.
- This week was the 20th anniversary of Boy Meets World... so here are things you never knew!
- This chic wrote an epic response and got revenge on a dude who dumped her via text.
- They broke a twerking world record in NYC... so... let's top it.
- Hey dude.. how old are you? 30 or older? I hope you have everything on this list, then...
- Best job EVER?!: Being a "luxury tester."
- Playboy's top party schools of 2013. HOLLA. AT ME.
- Also, the best sandwiches in America. Unfortunately, none in DC or Texas.
- This is a house that looks like a piano and a violin and it's insanely awesome.
- NOTHING will make you happier than these pictures of Britney and Justin living their life together. ["I try not to think about what might have been... cuz that was then... and they have taken different roads." That was a random song moment.]
- WAY better than going through a haunted house yourself: Seeing pics of others doing it
- FYI this is John Travolta as a baby.
- The craziest hotels in allll the land! Time to add them to our bucket lists.
- Okay, this nail art thing is getting really outta hand. [haha. except it's on hand. OXYMORON.]
- Unless, of course, they're 90s inspired.. then they're totally okay!
- McDonalds Thailand menu is just really freaking cool. or weird. or... questionable.
- Some people should really never kiss. anything. anyone. ever.
- I hate this so much. I just barfed. Almost in real life.
- OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. You may tear up watching these beautiful, candid moments from the set of Breaking Bad to "Good Riddance."
Tomorrow is National Good Neighbor Day! Say hello, make some new friends, bring over a beer and chat it up.
Sunday is National Coffee Day. All you grossies can enjoy that one... as if you don't every day!