Help me out, Internet.
- BTW it's National Dog Day. They're great.
- OKAY THIS IS NECESSARY: Everything Miley looked like at the VMA's.
- Related: More doppelgangers.
- Turns out Chris's hole to return back to reality didn't work last night. If only it had been JC's. OH THE IRONY.
- LAST THING: The goodie bags that all the [already rich] celebs got to take home from the show.
- Prepare to cry. Cringeworthy facts about the class of 2017, heading into high school this morning or next week.
- Grantland is trying to figure out the best song of the millennium. OMG WHAT'S GOING TO WIN?!
- Can't remember if I've already posted this or not, but it's so necessary. Things only a blunt person can understand.
- WHY does radio have to be included in the most hated industries of America?! WE GIVE YOU FREE STUFF!
- Ayo girls... if you're not getting asked out on any dates, it's cuz of one or all of these reasons.
- Unsolved mysteries of every day life. WHY CAN'T ANYONE EXPLAIN THEM?!
- As if we can't feel it, a look at what high heels do to our feet bones.
- PROVEN: Losing NFL teams have fatter fans. DUH. They have to drown their sorrows and they don't spend any time jumping up and down.
- MORE things that you've been doing/using wrong your whole life.
- Just a picture of Ellen, Jamie Foxx, Colin Powell, and Pharrell gettin down with the get down because they're all awesome.
- I can give T-Swift credit for one thing... bringing awesome surprise guests to her shows. JLo joined her this weekend [and sounded a bit rough, but no one cares]
- TOTALLY okay: Slamming someone's phone in the road if they crash into you while texting and driving.
- Another infomercial of sorts... this time on obesity. Make sure you watch it at least halfway through for the LOL.
Post a Comment