Also excited to see what you got to offer, Internet.
- Yes, I'm still on an NSYNC high... and not that we need these but YES: 48 reasons the world needs an NSYNC reunion.
- Also: perfect GIFs for every stage of your reaction to the news.
- And this:
- THEN THE HORROR!
- Okay fine... OTHER STUFF. We've got two new cast members on Girl Meets World!
- For once Buzzfeed was right when they said I forgot about something: These MTV shows of the 2000s.
- All the stages of the fantasy football soul-sucking season that you can't deny.
- I don't really like any of these unconventional ways of boosting my sex life.
- Moving day teaches you 21 life lessons that are the worst realizations ever. One slap in the face after another.
- Someone's actual excuse: "We were bored, so we decided to kill somebody."
- Turns out Tamagotchi perfume is a real thing.
- Fun facts about vaginas because helllooooo... EDUCATION!
- I wish every school could just be on this list, but the 25 most LGBT friendly colleges.
- HATE: The grossest things on sale on Etsy.
- Take a chill pill, BRO. Don't let a small fight escalate into CRAZINESS like these stories.
- If you're gonna rob a store, seems like a life-size David Hasselhof cutout could help you out.
- Not to get all depressing and s#!* but like... 73% of people don't end up with their true love.
- HOLY GROWN UP KIDS, DJ TANNER! And they're all twins of each other!
- And this is Bryan Cranston... in high school... CHEMISTRY CLUB. #Inception
- Parents who are actually doing Facebook way better than any of us.
- Fast food items that were huge failures [but can we get one more try on some of them?!]
- LG has a new TV that looks all retro, and I want it.
- THIS IS SO NOT OKAY. Swapping babies' faces with dolls'... NO STOP... I CAN'T TURN AWAY.
- DUH: 95 reasons why Britney is the Queen of VMA's.
- Things that FRIENDS taught us about life.
- No more worrying about laying uncomfortably on the bed while watching TV... these glasses will fix that.
- LOL I can't believe this is real TV, but Richard Simmons glitter-bombing a wedding is just awesome.
- Prank of the day: Dude fakes sex in a tent in public. Yes.
- This is why we have Vine. To accidentally capture INSANE moments like this.
[and by we I mostly mean all of you, since my phone sucks a big fat one.]
- Richard Simmons has a fabulous song... we should obviously play it on the radio.
And for the love of my well being, stop posting WCW's and post your WYWW.