Now, let's check out the Internet.
- Take notes, ladies. This is how to seduce a politician and finally get the sugar daddy we've all been wanting.
- True: The 19 most 90s songs of the 90s. They probably need some Spice Girls, though.
- Also: The most ridiculous music videos from the 90s.
- Because the inner early-00s kid is still inside you somewhere, take a quiz! Which celeb is your alter ego? [I got Katy Perry!]
- The differences between your mom at 25, and you at 25. I bet they're all right.
- 10 things guys don't even notice about women. Prepare to fume.
- Just another couple getting caught having sex in public. Seems to be the thing to do this week.
- My new hero: Woman celebrated 45th birthday with a 45-person gang-bang.
- Good read of the day: 19 ways to a better life.
- Seriously the most unlucky dude ever of all time. He should probably never leave the house again.
- Best restaurant ever makes a rule: No children after 7pm.
- For some reason I read this entire story about sneaking into closer seats at a Beyonce concert.
- I'm SO OKAY with this article in support of cargo shorts.
- Your boat is sinking. Who do you save first- your dog or your wife?
- Did you know Jason Biggs and Juan Pablo have a secret love affair?!
Nice to see Juan Pablo's sweet man tush again. #Bachelorette
— Jason Biggs (@JasonBiggs) July 23, 2013
- THIS POOR KID!!!!
- Holy YUM! Get ready for this deliciousness at Taco Bell.
- IDIOT ESPN!
- And OH THE NOSTALGIA!
- WHY DO THESE BOOKS ACTUALLY EXIST?!
- Two of the whitest people ever, the Manning brothers, do a rap video.
- Once upon a time, a TON of famous people auditioned for The Office. It's weird.
- LOLOL THAT'S WHAT HE SAID! [Wait for it...]
- REALLY great invention! Minus the whole having to clean it up thing.
Post a Comment