One good thing: It's World Wide Web Day! So let's celebrate, Internet!
- In honor of National Orgasm Day yesterday, the best ones ever shown in the movies.
- Hands down the best Craigslist ad of 2013... a f#*%ing bed of LIES!
- This is EXACTLY what you should do to the a-holes with nice cars who try to take up two spaces.
- I KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE! Women hid in stores overnight and stole stuff. ...but then eventually got caught.
- How to decide who to marry... by kids.
- Oh hi Seth Cohen answering questions about The OC!!! [Oh wait, his name is Adam Brody now, isn't it?]
- It's National Romance Awareness Month... so thanks to an Internet study, we know the most romantic action and more [that's actually not something people usually say].
- FINALLY someone is inventing things that are useful! Like cars with wheels that turn 90 degrees for parallel parking.
- Some people say this is the world's stupidest journalist. I just say he's probably handicapped when it comes to the ladies, even though he's 100% right.
- Life lesson of the day: If someone tells you to stop singing karaoke, you do it... or else you get killed by the band.
- Looking for a new show? The dude with a 132 lb ballsack is getting his own.
- This is Super Mario in 2013... with HD graphics, blood, and fire.
- Luxury jail cells are now a thing... that sound amazing... for $100 a day.
- Male pin-up models. You're welcome.
- You KNOW I love the 90s but like... these tattoos are unnecessary.
- YES: 25 moments when the women of color on Orange Is The New Black gave you life. [And I can think of a solid 25 more.]
- 25 people doing it SO wrong.
- LOL some kid went to the bathroom to find this note from his parents. Win.
- How long does it take you to find the NSFW part of this ad that was printed 20,000 times?
- Once upon a time, this was also printed.
- People are all pissed off that this song is racist, I'm just mad that it's an "American rock band" that wrote/is singing a really sh!**y song.
- Your happy tears of the day... when this dude gives his mom a Mercedes.
- The escalator is probably the WORST place to fail, but damn these videos are great.