Now, let's see more of the Internet.
- Such a good read calling us Milennials out: Things we lie about the most.
2. Their Own Social Media Activity
“Oh yea, I think I saw you post that on Facebook.” Hah. You totally fucking saw it and then debated for five minutes about whether or not to comment. You fool, you.
- VIRGINIA! STEP YOUR GAME UP! We are total failures when it comes to bars and liquor sales per capita. NORTH DAKOTA #1?!
- At least some good news for DC: #1 in the least sucky cities for women in the workforce.
- Tis the season! Who you can and can't hook up with at weddings.
- What the hell should you do with your life? Remember these things.
- Or just be a hustler and get your dream job like this guy did.
- There are now websites and Facebook groups posting your nekkid Snapchats.
- Any father/son porn duos reading this? There's a mother/daughter team looking for their match-up.
- Remember what albums on casette tapes looked like? No? Refresh your memory.
- Also educate yourself on the Emotionary... cuz these words need to be added to everyone's vocab ASAP.
- Britney Spears DID make it out of her breakdown alive... so maybe her advice for Amanda Bynes could be a great thing.
- Related: Mara Wilson [Matilda, DUH!] explains why child stars go cray cray.
- "Poor" Bieber... look at all of these questionable things he's said through the years.
- This is the White House made out of Jello... and this lady makes a LOT of things out of Jello. It's a little ridiculous.
- This is Adolf Hitler... and other baby pics of world dictators.
- Things you always see on TV/movies that never happen in real life.
- Yeah, ranch dressing soda exists.
- Why are stock photos so awkward sometimes?!
- So.. Tila Tequila and Nick Hogan are in a movie together......
- Did you know there's a spin-off of "Cars" coming this summer called "Planes?!"