Okay maybe don't quit. *SNAP SNAP* come back and play with the Internet!
- Because we're all actually 14 on the inside, some pictures that look a little X-rated, but totally aren't. [SFW]
- 11 things we've always believed that aren't true. THE FIVE SECOND RULE DOESN'T COUNT?!
- Danity Kane- getting back together! Even with Miss Toxic Aubrey! Who cares... Diddy isn't involved, so I'm pumped!
- Must be neat to be smart. Dude just paid 20 kids $100k to not go to school.
- If you'd rather have fun than be smart, try out these fantastic pick-up lines by the end of the week.
- People losing their homes obviously sucks but like... going on a bulldozer rampage sounds like so much fun.
- PINS GALORE! DIY shirt ideas perfect for summer [if it ever actually comes].
- 8 popular songs you didn't realize were so creepy. Unless, of course, you knew every song is either creepy or dirty.
- Eventually I plan on reenacting some Pinspired photos, but after seeing why I shouldn't... maybe I shouldn't...
- Since I'm really good at making you feel old, here are more reasons to feel like you're ancient. [And since BSB announced their tour yesterday, a look at their ages is slightly disturbing.]
- Once upon a time your favorite shows filmed in front of live audiences. See what it was like on the set of Saved By the Bell in pictures.
- FYI this is OJ Simpson now.
- LOL at this billboard for a MILF dating website. It's kinda perfect.
- New Lambo, meet your twin/muse, the N64 controller.
- Perfect: What an update on Facebook is like in real life.
- Amazing: The Great CATsby... a mash-up of Disney's greatest cats, acting out Gatsby.
- What the fuuuuhhh. This looks like a roller coaster that would've definitely cut people's heads off in Roller Coaster Tycoon. Opening soon at Alton Towers in the UK.
At about 3:00 you can ride it for yourself:
FYI it's National Chicken Dance Day. Please break out in random chicken dance when people are talking to you. Do it. Do it now.