Anyway, let's get some more Internet.
- This is SO good: 13 ways to deal with graduating from college
- Related: 3 ways millennials can master a job interview.
- If you really need a job, just be this dude's dating surrogate. AKA do all the work of getting him a girl.
- Because it's a freaking awesome movie: Fun facts you probably didn't know about ET.
- Ladies... a slideshow: How to get yourself a man.
- I know you're not a dumbass, but just in case you are... allow me to remind you that you shouldn't call 911 to tell them your dealer didn't bring you good enough weed and coke.
- Research says the longer the name, the lower the salary. I can vouch for the realness of this here article.
- Crazy awesome: Artists pick up DNA samples from the streets on gum, ciggies, hair, etc... and make 3D portraits of strangers' faces!
- Oh dear. I was wondering why my nose has been red lately... Turns out the color of your nose says something about you.
- On that note, it's Tuesday. Time to drink! ...Booze-filled milkshakes you can make at home!
- I've never been to any of these, but I guess I'll add em to my bucket list: Best parks in the nation
- So you wanna be a Dubai cop? Great. Here's your new Aston Martin to drive around.
- Some of these homemade things are pretty cool. Others- a little crazy. I'm down for a homemade jetski though.
- If Disney characters were average college students- What they'd wear. [Dudes included! Haayyy, Hercules!]
- This kid is trying to be like Kid President... but instead teaching college dudes how to be gentlemen. I ain't mad at it.
- If you really wanna impress someone, learn how to open an entire case of beer at one time.
- The news interview everyone's talking about today: Charles Ramsay found Amanda Berry who had been missing for ten years... and says things like "you gotta have some big testicles to pull that off, bro." and "I knew something was wrong when a pretty little white girl came running into a black man's arms."
Post a Comment