Anyway... important things.... like the Internet.
- Great read of the week: Dude went without the Internet for an ENTIRE YEAR. And what he learned is fascinating, and will make you feel better about your life.
- I always knew I liked Coronaritas and Skippy, but count me in for the Coup de Ville, too! Mixed drink recipes containing BEER!
- Alright, count me in for Vegas. But ONLY because they have sex toy races now.
- Oldie but goodie: 50 things that should be on your sex bucket list. I've done a little over 60%. Time to get to work!
- Kinda related cuz it's sex: How to feel like you're 18 in bed again.
- DC is the 5th most superficial city in the US. LA is NOT #1. Say whaaa?!
- Congratu-mutha-effin-lations, Alexandria and Richmond! Topping the list of "most well read cities!"
- Take a deep breath, then read 21 dating truths we all need to realize. It's like a big ol' slap in the face.
- Time to blast off into space! Or... something.... 25 galactic DIY ideas
- Best 911 call[s... 80 of them] of the week: Dude REALLY needed Kool-aid, burgers, and weed.
- Looking to steam things up a bit tonight/this weekend? Spotify says these are the hottest after-dark songs. I think Spotify is stupid.
- Fun fact: Spotify < Myspace... according to hits. How many hits each of the top sites gets per day is fascinating. And I don't believe Google+. Also, I need y'all to start visiting this page more....
- Never forget who said it first:
- This is perfection.
- MIND BLOWN.
- Even MORE celebs and their prom pics. Of course you would, Will.
- If you never wanna eat again, you can learn how many bugs and bug parts you eat every day.
- Don't you worry... Mr Feeney is obviously in there.. and the teacher from Peanuts.
Tomorrow is Join Hands Day. Hold hands with a stranger. I double dog dare you. [See also: MAY the FO[u]RCE be with you.]
And Sunday is Totally Chipotle Day and World Laughter Day... in case you hate Mexicans.
PS If you ARE out celebrating Cinco de Mayo this weekend, make sure you know your s#!*.