Now let's get to the goods on the Internet:
- HALLELUJAH THE FOOD GODS ARE FINALLY HEARING OUR PRAYERS! McDonald's may start to serve breakfast 24/7 AND deliver!
- But this could be bad news for some of you: Scientists have developed a breathalyzer for drugs.
- Washington, DC is movin' on up on the list of Best Cities for Young Professionals!
- Good read of the day: What we need to be happy.
- Yelp is really going above and beyond: Letting inmates review their prisons.
- NEWSFLASH: You can actually kill a man by squeezing his balls too hard.
- Of course MTV is turning the Scream movie franchise into a TV show.
- This is the saddest: Mike Tyson's ex-girlfriend KILLED, COOKED, AND ATE his pet pigeon!
- Loving these, obvi: 90s inspired DIYs!
- These photos are gonna make you do a double take.
- Sex positions inspired by animals other than doggies. LOLOL look at Earthworm style! [They get better than this one, I'm just trying to keep is 100% SFW right now.]
- Confessions of a kid: You will relate to some of these, and some will make you laugh [probably out loud]
- LOL and if you're 14 like me, these statues will look so much worse than they're [probably] meant to.
- My favorite Ellen moment of last week: The cashier prank. SO FUNNY.
- And senior citizens answering questions on anything "current event" is just great, so... What they think about gay sex: