- The most true article of the week: Your life in your early twenties, vs late twenties.
- I am, in fact, the party friend... especially because 90+% of these "how you know's" relate to me.
- Partyin, partyin, YEAH! Parties we should all have besides weddings. COUNT ME IN!
- A list of cute ways to propose to someone. AKA all the ideas that have already been done, fellas. Sorry boutchya, future fiance.
- Perfect for us ADD folk: a bunch of videos, all under 30 seconds, that will make you laugh. Don't live your life without the hang-glider one.
- The top cities to meet a Sugar Daddy. Looks like it's time for me to pack up and move again.
- These are the things we'll apparently be nostalgic about in 10 years. As long as they're gone forever, I'm cool with it.
- I take back anything I ever said about wanting to be a Disney princess. All of these demands are BS.
- Now you can officially make yourself a social media will.
- Listen... I don't like [most of] the Kardashians, but I'll do anything with a drinking game. The K-Drinking Game.
- Every meme ever, in one picture. It's like the most magical reunion in the history of history.
- The world's largest message in a bottle is floating away right now. It's 26 feet long and the best advertisement ever.
- Looking at the life of teenagers wayyy back in the day.... Baffling. HOW DID THEY LIVE WITHOUT BOY BANDS?!
- Say hello to Shodan, the search engine that will day over/quite possibly blow up the world.
- An old school Nickelodeon art show?! YUP.
- 1900 predicted some things correctly about the 2000s, but others are kinda insane. A ROOF over an ENTIRE CITY.
- New bucket list item: Get caught by Google Maps.
- Best. Photobomb. Ever.
- Favorite prank of the week: Instagramming others' food.
- This was posted last week but like... HOLY TEN MINUTES OF 1997 NOSTALGIA!
- Grandma's first beer bong on a flight to Cabo?! You betta beliee dat!
FYI: Today is also "Walk on Your Wild Side Day" so get silly!
TOMORROW is Scrabble Day, so break out the board game! ..outside... with beverages.
SUNDAY is International Moment of Laughter Day and Dictionary Day. Learn some words no one uses, use them all the time, and laugh at your friends for being stupid.