Today's share: This video of JT, JC, and RGos [AKA the Mickey Mouse Club] singing a song about crying for you.
Goodness there are so many things wrong with this video, which I guess makes it so right.
- Those OUTFITS! They look like a 60 year old gospel group or something.
- They're singing about crying for me. I didn't listen to all the lyrics, but if any dude cries for me, I normally don't find it that hott.
- Ryan Gosling's singing voice. I'm glad you discovered more acting, boo.
- The token black guy. At first I thought it was perfect and that more boy bands should have jumped on that idea, but I was lying to myself. He's on a different level than the whiteys.
- And of course, Justin's hair... but we've been over that.
I wonder if they could bring back a Mickey Mouse Club and make it work nowadays like some other 90s stuff....
....who am I kidding. All of Disney Channel's shows are individual MMC's.