Hope everyone has had a good couple of weeks! I'm slowly getting back into everything! Here's some fun things to ease it in...
DAMNIT, I've missed the Internet so much.
- Powerful images from the 9/11 Memorials
- People being unAmerican on September 11 makes me want to punch them in the goodies.
- Exactly how old your favorite 90s sitcom stars are now will depress you
- 25 most insane sports fans
- The fancy insults only cool people can know about
- Otters being adorable and kissing each other
- Amazing pictures of the tribute lights in NYC
- The newest and latest college terminology such as:
- The cities with the worst commute in the world
- The dudes of America...Thoughts?
- Apparently this is what the French did for us yesterday...
- Best video I've seen in WEEKS. It speaks for itself. SERIOUSLY JUSTIN. LISTEN TO THEM.
- Jim Carrey covers "Creep"...
- Just a panda in a rocking chair... NBD... SYKE. SUCH A BFD.
- Gooodddd one. The Auto-Correct Love Song
- This will scar you for the entire day... and I'm not sorry.
That's all for now, kids! Have a fabulous Monday, and listen to my debut on HOT 100.5 TONIGHT at 6/5c! I'll be on with Corey for a week or two, then it'll be just me, myself, and I.
Post a Comment