Good morning, Happy Monday, and Happy Farmers' Day.. Along with Peanut Cluster Day!
First of all, I apologize for the lack of updates last week. As you probably know, I was in NYC for the Real World DC Reunion Show, which I got kicked out of. Bunim-Murray Productions officially has a new rule: NO elizabethanys allowed! It didn't stop us from partying though!
- Forget the red carpet, see what stars were Twitpic'ing during the Oscars last night.
- Sex offender registry is so yesterday. So is getting your cheating ex back by throwing out all their stuff. Register them on the CheaterRegistry!
- For all you Dane Cook fans, here's the best of him.
- "Was it the bourbon or the dye fumes that made the pink walls quiver like vaginal lips?” and more of the best 30 ways novels have started.
- NEWSFLASH: It's important to buy your little boys dolls so they grow up nurturing and not shooting people.
- Cleveland set the Snuggie record and I'm officially jealous.
- Apparently the cool thing to do in Brooklyn is bring your baby to the bar.
- Oh snap! A gay sex scandal at the Vatican!
- I'M SO FREAKIN' PUMPED! MORE COMMUNITY! MORE CHEVY CHASE!
- Another drunkie gets saved from the train tracks by the hero of the day.
- Imagine that... The Pentagon shooter wrote craziness online. Don't they all?! Shouldn't we stop them?!
- Coolest grandma ever: The hottest DJ in France.
- Who knew colored pencils could be used as art if you don't draw with them.
- Would you wear this, fellas? What if I double dog dared you?
- What a great impression of Mary Kate.
- The fact that commercials were this miserable and there wasn't DVR makes me cringe.
- An electric unicycle?! I bet Mikey P will have it on his Christmas list without hesitation.
- Another really great "Save The Date".. This time it's a video game.
- How come I was never smart enough to rob a poker tournament?! Stupid EB.