Good morning! Happy MARCH! Wow. Can you believe it?! Not I.
- Bill Simmons of ESPN Radio talked about our favorite show: The Real World: DC.
- The tsunamis in Hawaii were kind of a bust, but here are some videos of what went down.
- BONUS: My friend was in Oahu and sent this picture of her house right before it happened and it made me jealous. That is all.
- The Olympics' past is full of sore losers.
- I think everyone thought Raven would be the hotter of the grown up Cosby Show girls.... False.
- You think your dog is great? Pfftt. I bet it's not one of the 8 most heroic.
- If I actually worked in an office, I'd be sure to have this in my desk.
- A little comic actionfor your pleasure:
- Oooh... Barbie FAIL.
- I wanna party with the Canadian women's hockey team!
- This is obnoxious.
- Apparently the cool new thing to do is make scuptures out of crayons.
- The Olympic pictograms are a lot more important than I thought.
- This is totally one of the scariest things I've watched in a while. I bet he's the biggest ladies man in all the land.
- The State of the Internet:
That's all for this morning, dolls! Enjoy the beginning of March!