It's been a week since the Oscars, but somehow this story slipped under my radar so it's absolutely shareable.
When she was getting interviewed by Billy Bush after meeting Gerard Butler, Gabby told Billy "I'd hit that."
I'm sure she didn't expect it, but Gerard then popped in and asked her to repeat it, and she did, with no hesitation, loud and proud!!!
His response: "I'm here. I'm available. Let's go!"
Oh... My... Goodness. First of all, now Gerard is not only hott, but obviously a cool guy... And I never thought I'd say this, but I'm jealous of Gabby. Wow.
These are the things worth watching for at the Oscars. Stupid work for making me be there and not watch such moments.
[Now I need to make sure I don't imagine said "hitting" occur. That'd be.... unpleasant.]
PS: Other celeb news worth chatting about:
- I'm a huge Kelly Clarkson fan, and I think she should be at a natural weight, but girrrlllll...
- Kelly Osbourn sure has changed over the years, eh?!
- Nahla Berry could soon be taking my "favorite Hollywood baby" title over Suri soon.
- Audrina really only dates losers, huh?! Look how d-baggy Ryan Cabrera looks... still.
- Whitney got it right and is demonstrating reason #32987 I want to be on MTV: I can date other hott MTV stars.