Good morning and HAPPY FAT TUESDAY WOOOOOO!!! It's been forever since I've been out in DC [thanks a lot, SNOW.] so tonight, I'm going NUTS at my favorite place:
STILT WALKERS?! Holy moly. I'm so there.
- Kids, it's time to move to Utah! They might be taking away the 12th grade!
- Congrats, DC! Somehow we scored the #8 spot for happiest cities in America!
- If you're desperate for a job, speed-job-searching may be your next option.
- Just to toy with your emotions: 10 celebs that used to be strippers.
- The sexiest songs of all time.... I think I disagree.
- I've always wanted my very own shaggin' wagon. When I get it, it will compete for the best with these.
- Apparently DC is full of good, honest people! When there's no one working, you're still paying for your groceries!
- Celebs have it easy! Check out the reasons they didn't have to go or stay in jail.
- Men like women's bodies in the Winter best?! But that's when we're fat!
- They probably need a proof-reader in the captions department after all of these mess-ups... On second thought, don't. They're better without being edited.
- Woah! Kelly Osbourne looks... Pretty.
- Barbie is officially a computer nerd with a Bluetooth. Ugh.
- This is a little scary... but sweet.
- Need a way to make money pronto?! You could write down license plate numbers...
- Man.. This kid is really good.
- What the h.
- Oh no... This is why you don't propose on the jumbo-tron during a fight.