Good morning, darlings! Welcome Tuesday!
- I should have played this before the weekend, but it's still amazing: Pole Dancing Hero, the game.
- Our Real World DC girls are featured on Playboy!! Kinda.
- Totally awkward: Lipstick for your hoo-ha.
- Chelsea Handler is coming to DC and I want to go. Anyone wanna be my companion?!
- Sarah Palin is now officially a part of Fox News.
- I feel like this eliminates everyone, but these are the 10 people not to date in 2010.
- Just a reminder to check out this site on the regular: Keggers of Yore. AKA Old school drunk pictures.
- Speaking of drunk, your wildest dreams are coming true: Getting drunk without a hangover with synthetic alcohol.
- Penguins are prostitutes. No really, it's true.
- Snooki is getting paid 10k to host a fist pumping contest. Wow.
- Hear random things around DC that are funny? There's a whole blog dedicated to it.
- Did you see the "streaker" during the BCS Championship game last week?! I was too busy trying to win a trip to Vegas at McFadden's.
- What do you do when the whole city [and maybe country] hates you? Support the animals.
- I'm scared.
- I don't think this is any surprise, and they go hand in hand.
- The youngest guido ever?! I'm afraid for the future of this here country.
- Hey dummy, some people aren't meant to lift 300 pounds.
- Best. News intro. Ever.
- True story: An old lady got surgery to look like Jessica Rabbit.
PS: If you have anything Hangover-worthy, make sure to leave it in the box below!