Good morning darlings and happy Monday! Let's make this week a good one, shall we?!
- Tiger Woods is thankful for his fans.
I wonder if he's thankful for even more women coming to claim affairs, too...
- Looking for a quick holiday romance? Here are some guys and ladies you should avoid. [Why do I seem to be listed a bunch of times?! Dangit.]
- This wallpaper is totally rad and customizable!
- The BCS bowls were announced yesterday. If cheerleaders were the ones competing, who would win?
- It's guys like these that have me thinking salt and pepper hair is totally hott.
- The fourth sexual orientation is becoming more popular, bringing even more questions of course.
- Another reason to love monkeys: They totally heart Facebook.
- Ever wonder what kind of toys come in boxes of Cracker Jack?! Here ya go!
- I have no idea what she's wearing or why, [they say it's for a video] but Rihanna's outfit is a little odd and something is slipping.
- This sculpture of Brangelina contains pieces of their actual DNA... Weird.
- This is scary and I hate it.
- Just for laughs.
- Oh my word... This lady really hates her mother.. And she wants a lot of attention. And a knife. [Language SO NSFW..] Ohh public transportation....
- Heartbreaking/most ridiculous/BS video of the day: