GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS!!! Wow, I hope you're in as good of a mood as I am after the long holiday weekend! It's back to work for the week, which means time for lots of fun things to share! The holiday certainly leaves me with quite the Hangover.
- They have an entire college devoted to weed... Yeah, I said it.
- Direct quote from this list of d-bags: "If you need something more to be thankful for after the holiday weekend, here it is: You're probably not as big of a jerk as all the a-wipes in the gallery below. You're welcome!"
- There are 2 things I look for in every Simpsons opening: The couch scene, and of course what Bart did to get detention.
- In case you missed it ladies, here are Levi Johnston's Playgirl pictures.
- Some sports have been lost in time over the years... This list forgot to mention naked gymnastics.
- A little scary: Pictures from Lady Gaga's Monster Ball.
- Dear fellas, Don't forget these things in the bedroom like most of you do.
- Also, there are ways to attract women that are pretty natural.
- These pictures make me want to learn how to surf... They probably make guys want to find a beach, pronto.
- Man proven innocent in case against his wife's murder. At blame: An elk.
- Black Friday fights are funny, even if it means fighting during the holiday season.
- Always wanted to be a superhero?! There are super-powers that your body has... Do you know them?!
- Want to know if you're fugly?! The ugly truth... There's an app for that.
- Apparently making sure someone remains cuffed is more important than letting them give birth safely.
- You'd think the Disney parks would be accepting of everyone, but that's false.
- Admit it: You want to party VIP just like the rockstars... But you're more of a groupie. This is how to do it big.
- Here's a first look at little Jaden Smith as the next Karate Kid! I'm pumped.
- It's like kitty-basketball... And I love it.
- Why pay $30 for a Snuggie, when you could have a totally-hip version for $70?!
- This is just pretty.
- I miss Billy Mays. I love that he ordered from McDonald's just like he did infomercials.
- Of course the audio for the 911 call after Tiger Woods' "accident" has been released.
- You've seen your Hot Wheels do it, but can a real-life car do a 360 degree loop?!