Thursday, July 9, 2009

don't be a chocolate mixer

Sooo, this may be really wrong to say, but I can't help it. This guy may be the moron of the week/month/whatever.

A guy in New Jersey was in charge of mixing chocolate in a large "vat" and fell in.

Not only was the chocolate boiling, but he got injured by the vat machine and died.

Okay, I know it's really terrible and it was an accident, but seriously. Imagine having to explain to someone that your friend died in a tub of chocolate. It's kinda funny.

RIP dude. Sorry it happened, but at least you had the taste of chocolate when you went.

love,
elizabethany

1 comment:

Underground Printing said...

Gives new meaning to "Death by Chocolate".