These are the 10 worst songs for anyone to sing on karaoke, according to the Chicago Tribune.
- Bohemian Rhapsody--> Queen... It's just way too long, people.
- A song from any musical... I disagree. I think it's precious when everyone can sing to "Summer Nights."
- Believe--> Cher... Unless you're Ellen and have the autotuning mic, you can't do this. Sorry.
- American Pie--> Don McClean... Again, too long. Share the wealth of time, my friends.
- Welcome to the Jungle--> Guns n Roses... This should only be performed via Guitar Hero.
- Me and Bobby McGee--> Janis Joplin... I've never heard anyone try this, but don't do Janis. She's one of a kind.
- Baby Got Back--> Sir Mix-a-Lot... I disagree. I think it's fun to sing along to this song! Everyone knows the words, so you don't need to worry about that.
- My Heart Will Go On--> Celine Dion... It's CELINE!! Why would you even bother?
- Don't Stop Believing--> Journey... Another disagreement. This is a fabulous song to party to, and I don't think you can have a party without it. So karaoke night is a must, as well.
- Picture--> Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow... I'm just not sure why anyone would sing this at this point...?
You can be sure that Britney will definitely be included.