Guys, if you're looking to bring a girl over to your place for the first time, there are a couple of things you want to make sure are not left out. Actually, there are 10, according to the Frisky.
You may want to get rid of them completely, but if you can't tuck them away somewhere good.
1. Josh Groban CD's
2. A doll collection [This includes action figure dolls etc.]
3. Framed pictures of your ex [You wouldn't want that either.]
4. A jar of Vaseline or lotion and tissues on the table.
5. Skidmarked underwear. Gross.
6. Empty toilet paper roll
7. Swords and knives as a part of a collection or decoration
9. Pubes on the sofa... Or anywhere for that matter
10. Lots of cats [Leave those for the crazy cat lady.]
Hopefully you haven't left these out when trying to get lucky in the past, but if you have, don't do it again.
Hey, I'm just lookin' out for ya...
Im almost positive my roomate is guilty of atleast 5-6 of those things.
2.Lotion on his coffee table
3.Action figures (dragon toys) in plain view
4.No toilet paper in his bathroom
5.I havent seen it but skid marks on underwear (I SWEAR he had pee in abottle on his table)
6.and MAYBE pubes on the sofa - if theres lotion in front of him who knows what's there on the couch?
Post a Comment