When you go out and celebrate the end of February 09, what I consider to be the last month of winter, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Don't assume that there's no one watching you when you're in an elevator. Even if you don't think there's a camera in there, chances are, there probably are. Also, don't forget that even though you didn't push a button to stop on a floor, doesn't mean it's not going to stop
Did she really think no one would get on because her pants were undone and she was trying to block it off?! What an idiot.
- If you lose control of your car, hit a couple of things, and then run directly into a school, don't worry about it. Back the car up, and leave. Pronto.
Seriously.. It's not like there's any cameras at a school or anything.....
- When you're playing hockey... Or any sport for that matter... You probably don't want to be chillin' right behind the goal.
If you're into getting a hockey puck to the face, then by all means, go for it. But it's not something I recommend.
- Don't try and play or fight or chase someone bigger than you! Always pick on someone your own size! And... Pay attention.
If you didn't catch it, he ran STRAIGHT into that tree. I think the little pup needs some glasses, eh?!
- If you have a TV show.. And you're wearing see-through, light, white pants, that are being pulled down by your mic, you probably don't want to show it to your audience. You also want to find a belt, or tie them tighter.
WOOPS! That's a butt. A not so hott one.
- If you don't like playing fetch with your dog, but it's his favorite thing to do, just invent one of these:
How genius is that?! Shoottt.. I need to make one of those for my CAT!
Alright, that's all I have for you today! Enjoy this weekend, because March comes in like a lion, and out like a lamb!