Speaking of the day, Happy 11-11!!! Man, what a lucky day I feel, eh?!
Every day I plan on posting a Top 10 list that I find.. and today:
AskMen's Top 10 Fresh Prince Pick-up Lines
10. Corny: "Yo yo yo Baby! How about some fries to go with that shake!"
9. Classic: "Yo baby, I know your feet must be tired. Cause you been running through my mind all day!"
8. Perseverance: "Maybe you should try talking to me like a human being. OK? Got it?" [Changes his mind about his approach when trying to get her number..] "Actually baby, you got it, but I take donations."
7. Cockiness: "Hurry up and write your number down before I don't want it no more."
6. Flattery: [After she asks if she can be his date for the night..] "Baby, forget tonight, let's block out the next 50 years!"
5. Obvious: "Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me; so, I just want to put you on notice that I noticed you too."
4. Blunt infatuation: "Girl, I got to tell you, that suit looks like a piece of 'Good God' wrapped up in some 'Have Mercy,' with a side of 'Unghm!'"
3. Awkward: "Hey girl, you look so good, I'd marry your brother just to get in your family."
2. Classic/Corny: "Hey baby, you look so good I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of y'all!"
1. Funny/Infatuation/Classic: "I think I've seen your picture somewhere before. Oh yeah, that's right. It was in the dictionary next to 'KABLAM!'"
Ahh, I love that so many of these really have become classics. As usual, AskMen did a good job.. But I would have put 9 and 10 up a little higher, just because of how they have really stuck in everyone's minds since then.. Even if you weren't a Fresh Prince fan.