- Because it's Wednesday, and I do this every Wednesday
- Who cares what you look like? Crop your face out. Or realize that I get a good variety of pics sent in.
- Quit ya whinin'
- You shoulda taken a pic yesterday and sent it today. I woulda never noticed.
Mmkay, now that that's outta the way, let's look at my true friends! ;)
Katelyn on Facebook is clearly full of life, just like her wardrobe! Love the colors.
Okay, so any time anyone wears red, it's awesome... @ksnedegar
I'm pretty jealous of these boots @kendlechappelle got on Black Friday.
@JaceBarrow is so adorbs, I'm assuming everyone else is falling in love with him just looking at this, too.
@Siarrahhh is all trendy with boots, jeggings, and a crop top! But that mirror is making me nervous.
@jannashepherd fresh outta zumba... trying to motivate me or something. Pfft.
@BrookeonHOT sported shorts in the cold weather, and rocked em! Love that necklace.
@AmbitiousPrime was working today... for the Houston Texans!!
Kelly on Facebook was sporting some Crocs... because of work. [Phew]
The pretty/more rugged combo is fantastic on @KaciKruz!
I can't tell you how much I love @chassidy_may's stripes, sparkles, and leg warmers! And her eyes. I found this week's girl crush.
I don't know how old @AlexisTwohig2 is, but I assume pretty young.. which makes me appreciate her Biggie shirt even more.
I wore a lot of my Black Friday items today. This scarf is about to become a serious staple:
- Leopard scarf [the most comfortable and warm and awesome thing ever] from Charlotte Russe for $5
- Yellow cardigan from Papaya for $10 [$20 at Target]
- Tee from F21 for $5
- Jeans from Charlotte for.... 15ish?
- Leopard flats from Rue21 for $12 [similar]
- Leopard heart earrings from bluelans.com for $1!
- TOTAL: $48
I also decided to get Slutty in on the action while we were working on some Christmas card photos:
Yeah, she wasn't too happy.
That's that for this week! Another good one! Let's keep it up, shall we?!
PS: I'll be sending out Christmas cards within the next couple weeks. If you want me to send your way, just holler!