Good morning! It was a busy weekend for me [be prepared for some fun new videos this week], but here's what I didn't get to tell you about last week!:
First of all, it was Get to Know Your Customers Day. Feel free to play this little game and see what it says about you in the end:
- The 10 douchiest colleges in America
- Why living in DC sucks for guys [rude.]
- Lessons we've learned from the ladies of 90s sitcoms
- 10 craziest things to ever happen on the Subway
- LOL: The faces of people who love Rebecca Black
- 10 examples of poor sex etiquette.
- 25 questions you probably don't know the answer to
- What girls should be doing in their 20s
- 25 things kids today will never have
- Oh, hello Great White Shark SUDDENLY IN MY BOAT
- Celebs that look identical to each other
- 10 marriage proposals caught on the Internet
- Bill Gates to reinvent the toilet
- 10 really annoying things that happen at the beginning of a relationship
- Ridiculous office dance parties
- A relationship resume?
- The female urinal
- An entire section of DC United fans planking
- Holy awkward
- I'm sorry for this...
- But you're welcome for this.
- South Korea's song of the summer
- The world's highest blob jump... can I play?!
- First look at Beavis and Butthead revamp
- Celeb hotties in Speedos
- J Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon do History of Rap part 2
- A sloth yawning. You. Will. Die.
- New Joey Lawrence song... and I kinda love it.