Tweet It's been a while since I've been able to update you on the upcoming season of Real World: Back in Las Vegas. I have 2 more roommates to introduce you to [which only leaves one "mystery"] and a few fun little spoilers.
Meet Leroy Garrett and Heather Cooke:
Leroy is from Romulus, Michigan, and apparently "loves to party, have fun, and most of all hook up with chicks." People are saying he moved to Dallas recently, so if any of my Texans recognize him, you know what to do. By the looks of his pics, I'd say he's going to be a huge dbag.. but "ya can't judge a book by its cover." ...Yea, whatever.
Heather is the replacement for Adam who got kicked out after 4 weeks of filming [and yes, is the second Heather in the house.] She turns 22 on Christmas day, half Filipino, half white, and is from California, MD! Another DMV local! She went to Leonardtown High and played soccer for Layola Maryland. Apparently she was working in DC as a junior program analyst for Amelex before heading out to Sin City! DMV REPRESENT!
As for what's been goin' on:
- The cast got to go on vacation this season! They went back to Cancun.
- Adam returned to Vegas [probably for pictures, but maybe something else too]
- Adam is on Twitter, but won't tell you a thing.
- Filming is probably going to wrap up sometime this week or early next week
- "Nani" is still missing. If you know anything about this chic, or anyone for that matter, feel free to email me.
Now we'll sit back and relax and just wait for the show to air. Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait since Cut Throat is coming to an end.