Tweet This week has been kinda weak for me and the blogging world. Still, there are some things worth checking out. Now. It'll help your day at the office go by faster, anyway.
- Clinton of "What Not to Wear" tells us the 10 fashion no-no's we always make.
- How to be more happy at work
- The 100 most controversial tweets ever.
- Exercises for better sex
- A mom sticks up for her 5 year old son who wanted to dress up as Daphne from Scooby Doo. Say no to bullies!
- On the set of Ke$ha's new music video
- Sucks for San Francisco... All of these things are banned there.
- There's something about the Asian Ronald McDonald that's really pretty creepy.
- Apparently Kobi Levi designs some pretty crazy shoes
- How to stack bottles in your fridge... You're welcome.
- This baby is really praising Boys 2 Men
- Why not cover Justin Bieber's song with "JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, OHHH!"
- I LOVE monkeys. And this one is one of the best.
- 7 year old rapper Matty B has something to say about all the girls whippin their hair.
- Proof that auto-tune can make anyone awesome.
- Bill Clinton hearts Lil Wayne
- This will make you cry of laughter.